Evaluate yourself and to promote what you have learned
The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate your performance at the internship site, as well as to evaluate what you have learned. The goal is demonstrate an ability to “speak” to potential employers about your skills.
Based on what you think that you have learned and achieved within the internship experience, write a 1-page letter of reference for yourself. Highlight specific areas of growth and specific value that you experienced through the process of completing this internship.
Indicate how you would translate your experience in your internship into a new work experience and share this letter with your site supervisor for feedback.
You will be graded upon your ability to:
· Evaluate yourself and to promote what you have learned.
· Communicate clearly and effectively and to thus “present” yourself well.
· Persuade a professional reader.
· Coincide with the evaluation provided by the site supervisor.
· Demonstrate knowledge of the “language” of the field (current APA).
Your Personal Reference Letter is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 15.