Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Peer reviews should provide feedback to a peer on the criteria expected in the paper. The Week 8 Feedback Form can be downloaded from the Appendices section of the course guide by clicking the link here. Follow these instructions:
For Online Students:
- Choose a classmate’s paper from the “Easy Drop off/Pick up Zone” discussion thread in the course shell.
- Obtain the Peer Review Feedback Form from the course shell.
- Comment on all criteria, noting strengths and / or areas for improvement on the feedback form.
- Provide completed Peer Review Feedback Form by posting it to the same “Easy Drop off/Pick up Zone” discussion thread AND submitting it to the Peer Review Assignment link above.
Note: On-ground students should submit the feedback form and paper to the professor during the class meeting in which the paper is reviewed; online students should submit the feedback form and paper to the professor via the “Easy Drop off/Pick up Zone” discussion thread and Peer Review Assignment link in the course shell.
As you read a classmate’s paper, address these criteria:
- Identify the course, assignment, and date.
- Provide positive feedback, where appropriate, on the criteria.
- Identify areas for improvement, where appropriate, and recommend improvements.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Recognize transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
- Identify effective sentence variety and word choice.
- Identify positive qualities and opportunities for improvement in writing samples.
- Analyze the rhetorical strategies of ethos, pathos, logos in writing samples and for incorporation into essays or presentations.
- Correct grammatical and stylistic errors consistent with Standard Written English
- Recognize how to organize ideas with transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.