Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Employers have been coming up with innovative employee rewards to boost morale and acknowledge employee needs for creativity and personal goal accomplishment. Some of the latest potential employee rewards include using the Internet at work for personal reasons such as shopping, communicating with friends, or personal finances; bringing a pet to work; instituting a controlled napping policy, and the sports and office betting pools.
Write an eight-page paper in which you:
- Determine how innovations in employee benefits can improve the overall competitive compensation strategy of the organization.
- Explain how innovative benefits could be tied to specific jobs.
- Critique the effectiveness of equity-based rewards systems versus those with more creative approaches.
- Discuss the key elements of integrating innovation into a traditional total rewards program.
- Recommend a process that optimizes an employee-based suggestion program to continually refresh the total rewards of the organization.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
WILL BE CHECKED BY TURNITIN AND SAFEASSIGN
FOLLOW ALL REQUIREMENTS