Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please read instructions
· Review your Clinical Skills Self-Assessment Form you submitted last week, and think about areas for which you would like to gain application-level experience and/or continued growth as an advanced practice nurse. How can your experiences in the practicum help you achieve these aims? There may be overlap between your skills goals and your PEP goals.
· Review the information related to developing objectives provided in this week’s Learning Resources. Your practicum learning objectives that you want to achieve during your practicum experience must be:
· Reflective of the higher-order domains of Bloom’s taxonomy (i.e., application level and above)
· Discuss your professional aims and your proposed practicum objectives with your Preceptor to ascertain if the necessary resources are available at your practicum site.
· Select one nursing theory and one counseling theory to best guide your clinical practice. Explain why you selected these theories. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
· Create a timeline of practicum activities that demonstrates how you plan to meet these goals and objectives based on your practicum requirements.
Record the required information in each area of the Practicum Experience Plan template, including three to four (3–4)
measurable practicum Learning Objectives you will use to facilitate your learning during the practicum experience.
- Post a question
- My Questions.
- Earn Money.
- My profile
- Log out
Due 09/03/22 must be by 3 pm
Attached must be write again must be original like no other
9 days ago
Show more bids
Essays Guru4.8 (2k+)
Attached must be write again must be original like no other
9 days ago
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture and Design
- Business & Finance
- Computer Science
- Environmental science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Liberty University
- New Hampshire University
- Strayer University
- University Of Phoenix
- Walden University
Copyright © 2022
PRAC 6665/6675 Clinical Skills Self-Assessment Form Desired Clinical Skills for Students to Achieve Confident (Can complete independently) Mostly confident (Can complete with supervision) Beginning (Have performed with supervision or needs supervision to feel confident) New (Have never performed or does not apply)
Selecting appropriate evidence based clinical practice guidelines for medication plan (eg, risk/benefit, patient preference, developmental considerations, financial, the process of informed consent, symptom management) X
Selecting appropriate evidence based clinical practice guidelines for psychotherapeutic plan (eg, risk/benefit, patient preference, developmental considerations, financial, the process of informed consent, symptom management, modality appropriate for situation) X
The practicum experience has been a great expression of my learning progress and professional development as a psychiatric nurse. At this juncture, I can confidently say that I can recognize symptoms of psychiatric illnesses without the supervision. Even though illnesses vary from one patient to another, I have mastered how to recognize clinical signs and symptoms without the help of a supervisor. This goes along with performing physical comprehensive examination. I can confidently say that I have I improved my performance of psychiatric evaluation skills and that is really important in terms of the progresses I have made during the practicum experience. The assessment also shows that I have made progress on my diagnostic reasoning skills since, I can perform a number of all the tasks under this area without any supervision.
I can formulate diagnoses according DSM5-TR based on assessment data. This I believe is a great development in terms of actual performance in a clinical setting. My pharmaceutical skills are also great since I have reached a level where I can select the right evidence-based practice, understand patient preferences, and plan patient medication effectively. I am also good at evaluation of patient responses and modify patient treatment plans where needed.
The improvement extends to psychotherapeutic treatment planning. I can confidently say that I am a stage in my practicum development where I can effectively select and apply age-appropriate counseling technique for a patient and develop age-appropriate plan of care. In as much as I have improved in these areas, I still believe that I need to do something on my self-assessment skill. I need to improve on evaluation of outcomes of practicum goals and change plan where appropriate. This is an area where I have realized I can perform but with some supervision. I also should improve on my ability to document and reflect on my learning experiences. I have realized that I have been assisted in some cases to document and reflect on my learning experiences after a practicum experience.
I believe that the opportunities for growth are very many in the field of psychiatric nursing. Based on the results of the practicum experience, I have mastered the critical competencies needed of a psychiatric nurse. My mastery of clinical diagnostic skills, and my ability to develop and implement patient treatment plans are some of the skills that any employer or any institution in need of a psychiatric nurse would greatly consider. I have great leadership skills; I am a great team player and a highly dynamic individual who can work with people from diverse backgrounds and ages. I can fit in any work setting that accommodates the diversity of its workforce. Other than these qualities, I believe that my career choice was unique. The demand for psychiatric nurses is anticipated to increase as people will continue to demand for psychiatric therapy and counseling services
• Goal: Become a psychiatric nurse with a greater understanding of diverse culture within a period of the next 5 years • Objective: Interact and work with patients with from different settings • Objective: Be ready to work with diverse teams • Objective: Be open to different views and opinions • Goal: Become a psychiatric nurse well versed with changes and trends in the field in a period of 5 years • Objective: to keep updated of current invents in the field • Objective: to participate in professional organizations and become active member • Objective: To stay informed and well updated with current information • Goal: Become a psychiatric nurse with great mastery of ethical standards of conduct • Objective: To observe and adhere organizational professional ethical standards • Objective: To work with colleagues in promoting the best practice • Objective: To respect organizational values, philosophies, and ethical requirements • Goal: To continuously engage in educational learning through research, regular
Signature: Monica Castelao
Course/Section: Practicum 6665
USW1.6384.202310 – PRAC-6665F-55/PRAC-6665-55-PMHNP ACROSS LIFESPAN I PRACT-2022-FALL-QTR-TERM-WKS-1-THRU-11-(08/29/2022-11/13/2022)-PT27
Monica Castelao on Tue, Sep 13 2022, 12:29 PM 74% highest match Submission ID: befcd22a-13eb-4cbb-81f3-f6b2b6dd790e
- PEP week 2.docx Word Count: 1,116 Attachment ID: 5817062434 74%
1Another student’s paper2Another student’s paper3Another student’s paper4Another student’s paper5Another student’s paper6Another student’s paper7Another student’s paper8Another student’s paper9Another student’s paper10Another student’s paper11Another student’s paper