Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
***THE TOPIC IS SCIENTIFIC MANAGEMENT**** (Attached is the textbook description of the topic)
Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the topic you selected. Articles may be found on any reputable website that focuses on business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty University’s online library. Websites like “about.com,” “britanica.com,” “Wikipedia,” etc. do not constitute scholarly, academic articles and references.
Of the 3 articles you have read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles — even though you review only 1 of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace the 3 articles that relate to your topic. Actually reference the article you review within the article review in APA format. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
- A definition of the topic: this does not count in the 250-word minimum requirement.
- A summary, in your own words, of the selected article.
- A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and topic.
- The complete citation, in current APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 250-word requirement.
- All references must be annotated.
Write your thread in a Word document