Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Locate two research studies: one in which the business problem is researched using a qualitative design and the other using a quantitative design. These should be in an industry you are currently working in or are interested in working.
Develop a 1,400-word analysis of the research and include the following:
- Summarize each of the research studies briefly.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each design approach.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each sampling approach.
- Identify the specific situations in which you might choose each of the data collection instruments.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of statistical analysis use to describe the data.
- Discuss whether the identified sampling method and data collection approach are appropriate for your own business, industry, or functional area.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
Format the assignment consistent with APA