Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Previously you read an article from the Online Library. You also submitted a one sentence summary of the article.
For this assignment, write a summary paragraph about the article. The summary should include:
- An introductory sentence that identifies the title of the article, who wrote it, and the main idea of the article.
- At least 3-5 body sentences that identify supporting details and any questions the article left unanswered.
- A concluding sentence that restates the main idea and provides closure for the paragraph.
- An APA style citation for the article. For more information on APA, click on the Resources tab in this course.
- Use of appropriate, standard grammar and mechanics, as well as careful proofing. The final product should be relatively error-free. Part 2:
Weâ€™ve covered a few very important characteristics of good writing this week: How to write effective sentences and paragraphs, avoiding common errors, documenting your sources, and thinking critically as you write. Now, hereâ€™s a scenario that will allow you to practice what youâ€™ve learned. For any writer, telling a compelling narrative in three paragraphs can be a challenge, but an exciting one. Initial Post Requirements For this reflection, write an initial post composed of three sections:
- A description of a challenge you have faced and an explanation of how you overcame it in roughly three full paragraphs.
- A reflection: What was challenging about writing this reflection in three paragraphs? (one paragraph minimum)
- A Personal Writing Plan: With this assignment in mind, list some areas of written communication on which you’d like to focus in order to become a better writer.
Some areas for writing improvement include (but are not limited to):
- grammar and punctuation
- sentence structure
- paragraph structure
- organizing thoughts
- using the best wording
- writing with clarity