Considering the materials and research on compensation and strategy you have completed over the last two weeks, this assignment requires students to create and apply a compensation strategy to an organization they have either worked for or are familiar with. In your paper, present the following:
- Write a brief profile of the organization you will be discussing in this paper, including the number of employees, revenues/income, mission, vision, and strategic objectives (if available).
- Create a compensation philosophy that will be utilized to attract and retain employees.
- Discuss how that compensation philosophy will be utilized to motivate employees to perform at their highest levels.
- Write a 3-5 page paper, or about 1100 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. (Links to an external site.)
- Include a formal works cited page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least two scholarly references, and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style.