For this assignment, you will utilize content from the course materials as well as additional qualified resources to synthesize new information that you can apply towards your DPI Project, your future work area, or your clinical practice as a DNP-prepared nurse.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Use primary sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
- Select a technology that has been explored in the course.
- Using the technology you have selected, define and describe how the element would be measured or evaluated.
- Using the content in the textbook and other readings, list three elements that will be used to evaluate the user-technology interface.
- Perform an assessment using elements of user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
- For each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.