Book Manager’s Bookshelf
- Reading 6: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey, summarized by John W. Newstrom 48
Reading 7: The Fifth Discipline, Peter M. Senge, summarized by Dorothy Marcic 50
- Reading 2: A Sense of Urgency, John P. Kotter, summarized by David L. Beal 169
Troy Global Campus articles written 2010 and after that discuss
- International Management practices in any TWO of Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America
The Troy Global Campus Library
From Helpful Resources
- Geert Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions (https://geert-hofstede.com/cultural-dimensions.html (Links to an external site.))
Complete the following assignment:
- Using the assigned readings in the text,
- Using the Hofstede Cultural Dimensions web site, and
- Using the additional research from the Troy Global Campus Library
Prepare a 3 to 5 page critical essay that addresses the following topic:
What are the similarities and what are the differences in the management practices of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in the United States compared to those practices in one or more of the countries in Europe, or South America, or Africa, or Asia?
Be sure to review a specific country(ies), not an entire continent.