Critical Thinking Chapter Reflection: Tools for Mindful Living chapters 2,3 and 4: Complete 3 critical thinking question:
1. Explain each of the 4 steps involved in the MAC Model and provide an example for each of the steps. Please use complete sentences
2. What happens in the body physically and psychologically (emotions) when it is in sympathetic vs parasympathetic. Please be detailed and use complete sentences.
3. Chapter 4 talks about 3 different types of breath work – what was your favorite and why? Please use complete sentences.
1-Please use APA or MLA format and include properly formatted citations when referencing the book or other sources. I don’t need a title page, but I would like your assignments double-spaced using 12 pt Times New Roman font (or something very similar).
2. Please answer questions fully and thoroughly. Please demonstrate you have read the chapters. Your responses should show synthesis as opposed to summary. I am anticipating this Sunday’s responses to be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 pages in length.
3. Remember to use personal experiences and connections. This course is all about you, and I want you to be honest and candid. If you are struggling to find a personal connection, please relate the question to an experience you have seen or have known someone else has gone through. This is a great opportunity for you to practice empathy.
4. Be conscious of grammar and spelling. We have wonderful tutors and grad students working in the writing center and are there to help anyone who may need some guidance or a second pair of eyes to look at an assignment.