The paper assignment must include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards:
- Title page (1)
- Abstract page (1)
- Content pages (5)
- Conclusion page (1)
- And Reference page (1).
Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
- You must include at least three (3) professional journal articles (Primary Sources) from the FNU Database for journals in Psychology. Include in-text citations for any information taken, quoted or paraphrased from references sources.
- Use APA citation style in the body of your paper so I know where the information came from (like your text does). This is the (Author, date) you see in your text. It gives credit to original author’s research and are alphabetized by the author’s last name.
- Why the name of the disorder / concept or definition.
- Criteria to be followed in order to be diagnosed with this specific disorder according to the DSM-5.
- Symptoms & Signs
- Different types
- Environmental Causes
- Treatment plans for short-term goals and long-term goals
- Tips or suggestions on how to overcome the disorder
- Parenting skills to help the individuals
- Evidence-based therapies for specific disorder
- Go to the link above to go to the FNU database link.
- User Name: 24439 and the Password is fnulibrary39
- Then scroll down and search for the Psychology category.
- Go to Psychology Database and on the ProQuest Central TAB. Next, type your topic to research for three (3) journals which are related to your topic.
Please, refer to the DSM-5 Manual (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) to meet the criteria for the specific disorder on your topic.
These are some of the aspects you may utilize as a guide:
This is the FNU Database link to properly access and submit your three (3) professional psychology journals which is a requirement for the Research paper on your Reference page.
Please, go to the link above to access the direct link!