Because of a number of high-profile crimes committed by individuals on probation or parole in other states, the leaders of several citizens’ groups have approached your supervisor and asked for information on how probation supervision works and how it can keep the community safe. Your supervisor has asked you to create a short presentation on the community supervision function of probation. Your presentation should include the following elements:
Address the following in 12 content slides with a PowerPoint presentation:
- What are some standard conditions that probationers must follow?
- What are some examples of special conditions that a judge might impose on a specific probationer?
- What percentages of people on probation successfully complete their term of probation?
- What happens when a probationer violates 1 or more of the rules of his or her probation?
- What happens when a probationer is arrested for a new crime?
Your final presentation should follow the following format:
- Title slide with your name, course code, and phase number
- 12 content slides containing your responses to the above questions
- Each content slide must contain 200 words of speaker notes.
- Reference slide in which all sources are referenced using APA style
- Needed by Wednesday by mindnight central time.