Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Total word count: 300
- Ad agencies defend the idea that “a brand must appear to be authentic if it wants to be successful.” How does O’Neill use Social Media to extend their brand image and gain authenticity? Or are they just like other surf/skater brands? Explain your reasoning.
- How does O’Neill utilize professional riders to influence the skateboarding fashion market through social media?
- Compare O’Neill with either Volcom’s or Billabong and describe how they resonate with serious skaters.
Discussion Story (context)
“The original California surf, snow and lifestyle brand, was founded in 1952 when a young man named Jack O’Neill took his unstoppable passion for surfing and used it to battle Mother Nature. Jack’s initial vision of producing functional and innovative board riding products continues to lie at the core of everything the company does. From the first neoprene surf wetsuit and board leash to the world’s first stitchless board shorts. O’Neill will always be committed to growing its reputation as one of the world’s leading youth lifestyle brands based on being the First Name in the water. While many things have changed since those humble beginnings, Jack’s initial vision of producing functional and innovative board riding products continues to lie at the core of everything the company does. O’Neill’s core values — innovation in style and technology — have seen the brand devote itself wholeheartedly to the evolution of the action sports lifestyle. O’Neill’s progressive spirit will always drive the company forward.”
Resources: Listed below are a few web sites to help answer these questions. You will need to find additional web sites to help support your answers these questions.
Brand Authenticity: Is It for Real? http://adage.com/
Regaining their “cool”: can the big three surf brands recover? http://
To: ____________ (instructor name)
From: ____________ (first name and last name)
Re: ____________ (assignment name)
Class: Online BA 317
- Post responses on the discussion board by the date posted no later than 11:59PM Pacific Time.
- Post should be no more than 400 words, MAX (one Page).
- Include references, make sure they are properly . References page is required to support your suggestion, observations, and solution to the problem.
- Please # each question you answer.