Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Provide a definition of crowdsourcing. Include the opportunities and challenges of crowdsourcing.
Visit a crowdsourcing website of your choice that provides people the opportunity to present their projects in an effort to secure funding from a mass audience.
Select one project you feel you would be willing to support.
Answer the following questions:
- Describe the project you selected. How many funders does the project already have?
- What made this project appealing to you? Does having more or fewer funders influence your decision to support the cause? Why?
- What appealed to you most about this project in terms of the content presented? What do you find least compelling?
- What psychological theory could help to explain why people might choose to participate in these collaborative projects?
- What responses did you notice from those who may already have participated? Did they seem to feel part of something?
- What accountability do the project creators have to those who have donated on behalf of their cause? Are there ethical considerations for crowdsourced sites that seek funding, expert knowledge, and ideas?
- Although many find crowdsourcing and collaborative online activity to be beneficial, some may choose not to participate in social media for group activities. What might be their reasons? What alternative channels or offline activities could provide the same results?
Present the results of your research in one of the following format:
- 1- to 2-minute narration for an audio podcast or video blog – Please write as if a middle schooler can read. Thanks