Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, you will practice creating null and alternative hypotheses of difference based on the presented scenarios. To complete this assignment, consider the three scenarios described below (A, B, and C), and perform the following for each scenario:
- Create a measurable null and alternative hypothesis.
- Identify the number of samples, whether they are independent, and what type of data will be collected (that is, nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio).
- State which parametric test would be most suitable to use.
A company sent 83 salespersons to a sales training course. The company wants to know if their sales performance has improved or is unchanged based on the training course.
A company introduces a new product and wants to find out if males or females will be more likely to purchase it. The company will survey 100 males and 100 females.
A company manufactures laptop computers in two different plants and wants to know if the battery life is the same for laptops from both facilities. There are samples of 55 laptops from each plant.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: No more than three typed, double-spaced pages (but excluding cover page).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.