Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Course Textbook(s) Larson, E. W., & Gray, C. F. (2021). Project management: The managerial process (8th ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781260736205
Send the two references and I can see if its in the CSU library.
For this assignment, you will be developing a project plan to present to your stakeholders. In order to make this a meaningful assignment, it is important that you select a project that aligns with your current work situation or a potential future work environment of interest to you. Please use the definition of a project outlined in Section 1.1 of your textbook to help select your project. You will use what you have learned throughout this course to complete this project.
You will also be including information from the knowledge gained in this unit regarding international projects since you have been advised that there is a possibility of the project being repeated in your company’s branch office in another country. Please choose a country for this assignment, and conduct some research on the country’s culture and environment.
Create a project plan presentation from the standpoint that you will be presenting your finished project plan to your stakeholders. Your presentation should consist of at least 15 slides, not counting the title slide and reference slide. Your presentation should include the components listed below.
- Title slide
- Project name and project manager name (you)
- Goals of the project (reason for undertaking the project/anticipated benefits)
- Project cost estimates
- Project structure (functional, matrix, or projectized) with a definition of the structure
- People/departments involved in the project
- Timeline for completion (start date/estimated completion date)
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) of the project
- Three of greatest risks in your project, their effects on the project, and your response to the risks
- Parts of the project that will be outsourced
- Six primary environmental factors that would affect the project when it is taken internationally
- Description of culture shock that may be experienced by employees who go overseas to work on the project and strategies for coping with it
- References slide
You must use at least three references for this assignment, one of which can be your textbook and two of which must come from the CSU Online Library.