Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Congratulations! You are off to a good start. You successfully completed an analysis of the company’s internal business environment.
To quickly recap, as the director of strategic planning, you are creating a new strategic planning proposal to help the company explore at least one new growth opportunity and increase its revenue or market share in the industry.
As you continue creating your proposal, in this assignment you will analyze your company’s external business environment and explain its influence on revenue or market share.
Perform an external environment analysis of your company (Toyota Motor Corp) to identify the company’s competitive environment and find an opportunity the company can utilize to grow its revenue or market share in the industry. Use resources such as the company website, which will have pertinent information including its most recent sustainability report, and other relevant sources to help complete this presentation.
Create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to show the results of your analysis. Use both on-screen text and speaker notes to convey your information effectively. For example, you can use brief bulleted lists summarizing the highlights of your analysis on the slides, and include more detailed explanations where needed in your speaker notes.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Competitors (slide 1): Identify at least two of your company’s top competitors and explain how they compete with your company.
- Competitive advantages (slides 2–7): Evaluate your company’s competitive advantages.
- Summarize the unique skill sets, products, location, and values of your company.
- Use Porter’s five forces to analyze your company’s competitiveness and growth potential in its industry. Assign a rating to your company for each of Porter’s five forces as very high (VH), high (H), low (L), or very low (VL). Justify your ratings.
- Area of opportunity (slides 8–9): Identify one area of opportunity that will help your company increase its revenue or market share over the next five years. Explain how this opportunity can lead to an increase in revenue or market share.
Guidelines for Submission
Create a PowerPoint presentation with 9–12 slides. Sources should be cited according to APA style, including in text citations.