Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Each response should be researched using the course materials and/or outside sources, including in-text citations and references following APA formatting.
Need each question answered with word count at least 250
Need to use 2 outside sources with APA formate.
Organizational Culture at Wells Fargo
“Explicit statements of values, beliefs, and customs usually come from upper management [and] are all formal expressions of an organization’s culture” (Ferrell, Fraedrich & Ferrell, 2013, p. 184). Review Wells Fargo’s stated ethical values in Table 7.1, and answer the following:
1) How do Wells Fargo’s stated ethical values compare with the scandal that was revealed in September 2016, in which Wells Fargo opened and/or applied for more than 2 million credit cards and bank accounts without customers’ knowledge or approval, or more recent claims that Wells Fargo modified mortgages without customer permission?
Hint: Go to the Bethel library website (http://bethelu.libguides.com/cps). Select “opposing viewpoints in context,” and search for the Wells Fargo scandal. Select “news” and sort the results by date.
Codes of Conduct
Review the material on Codes of Conduct in Chapter Eight. Then read the debate issue on page 223. Clearly state whether you think:
1) Poorly written (or absent) codes of conduct help explain the widespread misconduct that has been prevalent in the financial industry, or
2) Codes of conduct are only a small part of the ethical culture of an organization and do little to explain the misconduct in the financial industry.
Explain your answer.
An Ethical Dilemma – Butterfly Industries
Read the Butterfly Industries scenario on pp. 239-240. Put yourself in Chantal’s position, charged with creating an ethics committee, and answer the following:
1) How can the steps in Chapter Eight help the committee create an effective ethics program?
2) What material from Chapter Nine can be used to manage the program once it is implemented?
Read the Chapter Nine debate issue on page 263. Clearly state whether you think
1) The BBB Torch Award criteria represented the best audit method for a smaller company, or
2) The audit represent in Table 9.5 offers a better way.
Explain your answer.