Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
By analyzing the history of education and educational trends, teachers can hypothesize reforms intended to benefit the future of secondary education.
From the following list, select two significant changes or reforms that have affected secondary education within the last 100 years:
Common Core state standards
- Diversity and socioeconomic status
- Inclusion and special education reform
- Evidence-based instructional technology integration
- Standardized testing (Age of Assessment)
- Response to Intervention
- K-12 online learning
- Any other relevant change or reform, with approval from your instructor
- Write a 750-1,000 word essay, discuss the following:
- At least one change or reform you think would benefit the future of secondary education.
Positive and negative aspects of the change or reform.
How your suggested change or reform could be implemented