Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Chapter 11: Globalization and Society
- Discuss the three approaches in moral reasoning. Which appeals to you most and why?
- Define cultural relativism and normativism. Explain how the concept can be used by the multinationals in a foreign country.
- What is corruption? What can we do to combat corruption? Explain.
- Discuss the legal and ethical dimension of Corporate Social Responsibility in a globalized world.
Chapter 13: Country Evaluation and Selection
- What factors should we consider to scan and evaluate a country? Explain.
- What problems do companies face with international business research and data collection? Explain.
- What are the common sources for collecting international data? Explain.
- What is country evaluation grid and opportunity-risk matrix? Explain how they help company strategy.
Chapter 14: Export and Import
- Explain why firms export or import. What are their competitive advantages for export or import?
- Describe the export-import process and explain the role of various “export documentation” involved in the process.
- Who are the export/import intermediaries? Explain their role and functions in the export-import process.
- What is countertrade? What are the different types of countertrade? Why firms or governments engage in countertrade? Explain.
Chapter 15: Direct Investment and Collaborative Strategies
- What is a collaborative arrangement? Why firms collaborate? Explain their reasons for collaboration.
- What are the different types of collaborative arrangements we discussed in class? Explain.
- Explain the criteria for evaluating collaborative strategies. When would a firm opt for licensing over joint venture? Make specific arguments. (Similar questions can also be asked for other strategies, one over the other).
Chapter 17: Marketing Globally
- Define international marketing and explain how it differs from domestic marketing.
- Explain the standardization adaptation debate in international marketing
- Explain Product Considerations in international marketing. I may ask you to explain any of the four P’s in marketing.
Chapter 18: Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Define and explain the role of “supply chain management” in firm strategy.
- Explain how the success of a global supply chain strategy depends upon compatibility, manufacturing configuration, and coordination and control.
- Define global sourcing and explain the role it plays in global supply chain management.