Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
See below for question. 2-4 pages, APA guidelines (I check for plagiarism using TurnItIn)
Read the Recruitment at the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa Applied Case Study in Chapter 4 of Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Case study is included below). In a well-written paper, answer the following questions:
- What factors would affect not only the number of available applicants but the quality as well?
- How would you handle the practical aspects of receiving and screening the 30,000 applications?
Adhere to the following standards:
- Paper should be two to four pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed on the Materials link for each week.
- Be sure to follow APA requirements.
- Paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
The Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa was about to open the first new resort in Atlantic City in 13 years. The 2,000-room casino and resort needed to hire 5,000 employees across hundreds of positions. To find enough high quality employees, the Borgata engaged in a creative recruitment campaign that resulted on 30,000 well-qualified job applicants.
-How would you have conducted such an extensive recruitment campaign?
-What factors would affect not only the number of available applicants but the quality as well?
-How would you handle the practical aspects of receiving and screening the 30,000 applications?