Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
School Counseling Case Conceptualization
For this assignment, you will complete a case conceptualization for a hypothetical student. You were assigned one of three student scenarios about a hypothetical student while at the residency. For this assignment, assume you have worked with the student in that scenario at least twice and have completed a thorough review of the cumulative folder containing the student’s information. In this assignment you will:
- Identify any academic, social/emotional, and career issues affecting the student.
- Identify and discuss any possible risk factors for the student.
- Identify any additional issues/needs of the student’s family.
- Explore any legal or ethical implications of the student’s case and recommend actions to mitigate legal or ethical risk.
- Discuss possible aspects of the case that may affect your ability to build a therapeutic relationship (explore your possible biases).
- Discuss possible interventions—including opportunities for collaboration and consultation—and provide the rationale behind your recommendations.
- Write clearly without grammatical errors, following APA style and format requirements.
Scenario 3 – Janeen is an African American student in her junior year of high school. She has been skipping school and her grades have been dropping for the last month. Her family is putting pressure on her to improve or she will be transferred to a private boarding school in another state. Janeen’s father is a Baptist minister and the family is very active in the church. Janeen tells you she was “born in the wrong body” and feels like a male, but is too afraid to tell her parents because they will disown her. She has been bullied for dressing like a guy.
To achieve a successful assignment experience and outcome, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Components: Include a title page, the body of the paper, and a reference list.
- Number of pages: The body of the paper should be 7–10 pages in length.
- Written communication: Demonstrate accurate, meaningful, and appropriate written communication.
- References: Use a minimum of five scholarly references. The references can include peer-reviewed journal articles or textbooks.
- APA Formatting: Use APA (6th edition) formatting for the introduction and summary sections, including correct in-text citations, proper punctuation, double-spacing throughout, proper headings and subheadings, no skipped lines before headings and subheadings, proper paragraph and block indentation, no bolding, and no bullets. Refer to the “APA Style and Format” link in resources for more information.
- File type: Write your paper using Microsoft Word, not Works or WordPerfect.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Please read the School Counseling Case Conceptualization Scoring Guide to be sure you understand how this assignment will be graded and to ensure you have met all the assignment requirements.
You are required to submit your final version of this paper to Turnitin to generate a final report prior to submitting the assignment for grading. From the Turnitin tool, use the Final Report option for the assignment.
When your paper is downloaded and viewable in Turnitin, save the Originality Report. Refer to “Turnitin Tutorial: Viewing Originality Reports” for guidance.
Submit the following two documents for this assignment:
- Your saved Turnitin Originality Report file. The Turnitin Originality Report must accompany your paper or your assignment will not be graded. Your assignment will be considered late until the report is provided.
- Submit your assignment using the following file naming format: Your Name_Assignment Number_Assignment Title (example: ImaLearner_u06a1_Case Transcription).