Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Instructions Attached but the assignment includes making a cover letter, resume, explanation why I should be the best candidate.
Locate a health administration position on a career website that you are interested in applying for. Be aspirational! It does not have to be a job you qualify for at the moment, but one that may be of interest to you in the future. Take a screenshot or make a PDF of the job posting to submit with your assignment.
Imagine you applied for this position and have been selected as a finalist. To better get to know you, the interview panel has asked each candidate to provide an updated cover letter, resume, and video introduction. As a finalist, you have been instructed to record a 60–90 second video, utilizing professional attire, and explaining why you are the best candidate for the promotion.
For this assignment, you will provide the following:
· Copy of the job posting.
· 1-page cover letter.
· 60–90 second video (use your PC or smartphone).
*** half of page explaining why im the best candidate****
Your assignment must include the elements listed below. Note that these instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Summarize your interest in the selected job in a cover letter to the prospective employer.
2. Present your qualifications, education, and background in a professional resume.
3. Use proper grammar, clear language, and correct spelling in all written communication.
4. Construct your resume using legible resume sections: contact information, resume, summary, work experience, education, and skills.
5. Create a professional video resume, utilizing professional attire and communications skills.
6. Introduce yourself in the video. Summarize your accomplishments and explain why you are the best candidate for the position.
Kendra La’Trell Bedford
Phone: (912) 856-2413 * Email: [email protected]
Aiming to secure employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and educational
background to the maximum.
SPED Paraprofessional…………………………………….February 2022 to Current
Savannah Chatham County Public School System
• Assist the general education teacher with daily activities
• Assist special need students in all areas
• Track special need students’ progress through progress monitoring
Medical Staff………..……………………September 2021 to February 2022 (TEMP)
J.C.Lewis Primary Health Care Center
• Clinic reporting (Provider Productivity)
• Optometry Assistant
Secretary…………………………..………………..……January 2011 to March 2020
Thankful Baptist Church., Savannah, GA
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests
and queries from senior manage
Master’s Degree – Healthcare Service Administration September 2022
Strayer University, Washington, D.C.
Bachelor’s degree – Public Health (Minor: Sociology) May 2020
Georgia Southern University, Savannah, GA
Associate in Science Degree May 2017
Technical College of the Lowcountry
Summary of Skills
▪ Customer Service
▪ Teamwork Skills
(verbal & written)
▪ Decision Making
▪ Data Entry
▪ Microsoft Office
▪ Record Keeping
▪ Critical Thinking
▪ Problem Solving
▪ Self- Motivation
▪ Typing 65+ WPM
We’ve proficient writers who can handle both short and long papers, be they academic or non-academic papers, on topics ranging from soup to nuts (both literally and as the saying goes, if you know what we mean). We know how much you care about your grades and academic success. That's why we ensure the highest quality for your assignment. We're ready to help you even in the most critical situation. We're the perfect solution for all your writing needs.
Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper