Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
For the first component of your course project, select a case study and a theory. Your first task in this assignment is to review the three case studies from the Case Study Treatment Plan media, centered on Levi, Tommy, and Hofsa. Select one of these case studies to use for your course project. Then, choose a theoretical framework you think is appropriate to the case; you will later analyze the case using your chosen theory.
In this assignment, develop a picture of who you believe this individual to be. Consider his or her salient characteristics, traits, resources, and barriers. Together, how do all of these facets impact his or her behavior and response to the situation presented in the case study?
Here is the cased study:Levi is a 35-year-old man who is HIV positive. He works as an auto mechanic. Since learning that he was HIV positive 10 years ago, Levi has been on medications that have stopped the progression to AIDS, and Levi is fairly healthy. However, the emotional toll has been much more serious. Levi has withdrawn from most social interactions. He has not told anyone in his family, and has fallen away from most of his friends. He has been able to obtain a variety of medications for anxiety, and often takes more than the prescribed dosage. In addition, he has had a cocaine habit that he views as his one area of excitement in life. His pattern of use is on weekends, or sometimes as a pick-me-up to get to work. He tends to use the anti-anxiety medications in the evening to help him relax and sleep. He sees his life slipping away in what has come to feel like an increasingly empty lifestyle. He calls a counselor to talk about his problems.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
- Cited resources: A minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
- Length of paper: A minimum of four double-spaced pages, not counting title page, abstract, or reference list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.