1. Choose a piece of real estate (residential, commercial, warehouse, land) using a
resource such as realtor.com, zillow.com, etc. Provide the listing sheet or link.
2. Determine a down payment percentage. A standard down payment is 20%. You
may choose another percentage.
a. Provide a justification for the down payment percentage you choose.
3. Research two different financing options. For example, 15-year. fixed, 30-year.
Fixed, 5-1 ARM, VA loan, etc.
a. Use Excel, or another approved spreadsheet, and create a complete
amortization schedule for the life of both financing options.
4. Compare and contrast the two financing options.
a. Explain any background information and/or further description of loan
5. Identify the financing option you would choose.
a. Provide a justification for your financing option selection.