Create a wrapping paper design that include at least for the following constructions
• A bisected angle
• A perpendicular line drawn from a point not on a line to a line
• A perpendicular line drawn through a given point on a given line
• A quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel lines
• A segment bisected by a perpendicular line
• two congruent angles
• two congruent segments
• two parallel lines one of which is John through a given point
Your design should be 8 1/2″ x 11″ the size of a standard sheet of computer paper
2. Number each element and create a key that names each element in your design. For example – Element 1: two congruent segments. If several elements are combined in one figure, The number each element in that figure and describe each element on the key.
3. Create instructions in your own words describing how to create each element using only a compass and a straightedge.