Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a paper that explains the design of 3–4 significant learning activities that scaffold student learning, incorporate technology, and differentiate learning. Also align each activity to competencies and outcomes as well as CBE concepts. Prior to developing the learning activities, you should analyze CBE materials to ensure your learning activities align to research-based practices. Apply these concepts to your learning activities.
- Pedagogical Strategy.
- Provide a brief description of each activity, including the role of the teacher and the student.
- Discuss the pedagogical strategy. Be sure that it aligns to research-based practices, and cite your sources.
- Describe how the activity will provide opportunities for differentiation and scaffolding to meet the needs of all students.
- Design the activity to include technology at the modification and redefinition levels of SAMR.
- Explain how the technology should be used to engage students and deepen learning.
- Competency-Based Activity Design.
- Describe how each activity is aligned to CBE concepts.
- Align each activity to the competencies and outcomes the activity seeks to help students master.
- Describe the formative assessment for the activity and how the results would alter the learning activities.
Part 2: Activity Analysis
After you have explained your 3–4 activities, provide an analysis for your activities as a whole. Address the following:
- Analyze how the activities work together to help students master the outcomes. Learning activities should be connected and scaffold learning.
- Explain how you considered students’ prior knowledge when designing the activities.
- Explain how you will provide opportunities for extension and remediation.
Be sure that the activities all work together and progress in order. Be realistic and mindful of your time frames and consider your students’ prior knowledge when designing your activities.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Paper length: 4–5 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.