Please read the instructions below very thoroughly before you bid please. This is a very detailed assignment and I need some help executing it. This assignment would be great for someone who has taken the Capsim simulation before or are familiar with the Capsim simulation. I have attached the assignment guidelines for now and will attach the foundation fast-tracks for each round that was completed(8) once the assignment has a bid. This assignment must be 14 pages including any illustrations. The name of my capstone simulation company is Jackson LLC Sensors
Capstone Component 1: Executive Summary
For the first of two capstone components, you will develop a comprehensive, professional executive summary by analyzing quantitative and qualitative tools, analyzing strategic problem-solving skills, assessing any ethical, legal, or social challenges that may be encountered, analyzing global markets, and analyzing entrepreneurial approaches. This executive summary will be used to inform new members of the topic of directors who must become familiar with your company.
The following sections should be included:
- Progress of the Company. You should briefly bring the new topic members up to speed about the progress of your company over the past eight years. While it is not important to describe every change, be sure to give an executive-level overview of the various products, strategies, and performances.
- Current Situation. Here, discuss the current situation of your company by performing and analyzing a full SWOT analysis. a) Strengths: Identify the strengths of the organization.
b) Weaknesses: Identify the weaknesses of the organization.
c) Opportunities: Identify potential opportunities the organization should explore in order to expand.d) Threats: Identify external factors that could negatively affect the organization.
- Future of the Company. Consider the results of your SWOT analysis, and detail an approach you plan to take regarding your top priority at the company. Be sure to include any innovative or sustainable approaches in your plan.
- Ethical, Legal, and Social Challenges. Discuss any ethical, legal, or social challenges the company may have faced or could face in the future, and suggest strategies for how the company could overcome these challenges.
- Global Considerations. In this section, discuss what necessary factors would need to be considered if the company were to expand into the global market. Consider the opportunities and threats outlined in the SWOT analysis previously in order to analyze the greatest advantages and disadvantages to expanding this company into the global market.Capstone Component 2: Professional Reflection
For the second and final component of your capstone, you will compose a reflection in which you discuss the process and outcomes of this project, as well as how your coursework culminated in the capstone project. This may include discussions of unforeseen problems or obstacles, and any unexpected surprises. The reflection should also discuss your identified strengths and problems that you encountered while completing the capstone. Finally, the reflection will examine how the capstone project will be useful in the job market or in furthering your education.
You should envision this component as a personal reflection on the capstone and your experience in the business core program as a whole. For instance, relative to the capstone, you could discuss what you did (or intended to do), and then consider what worked well, what challenges you faced, and what you would change or do differently to make your experience better. In reflecting on your time in the business core program, you might discuss where you started, where you are, and where you see yourself going. Note that this component is not about evaluating the capstone itself but rather your experience within the capstone project.
Some of the issues that you could address in this final component of this capstone include the following:
- Overall, what was your capstone experience like?
- Reflect on your experience performing the Capsim simulation.
- Reflect on the significance of the capstone in relation to your own experience at SNHU.
- What connections do you see between your capstone and your academic program?
- How will you apply what you have learned to your future academic and/or professional life?
- How did you demonstrate effective business communication in both this capstone course and throughout the business core program?
- How will you utilize these business communication skills in your future classes here at SNHU and in the working world after graduation?
- Reflect on your experiences with peer-to-peer and peer-to-leader collaboration in this capstone course.
- How has peer-to-peer and peer-to-leader collaboration influenced your performance and decision making in this class?
- Reflect on establishing and maintaining a professional business etiquette in both this capstone course and throughout the business program.