Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Stress of Racism
- Read this article summarizing the results on a research study of minorities’ increased vulnerability to PTSD: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3922129/
- Watch this videotaped TEDx Talk about the negative health effects of racism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClBjIdpjb78
- Create a main post that addresses the following:
- Share your impressions of the information shared in the TEDx Talk.
- Identify at least one step you can take to change your own or others’ biased, racist or discriminatory beliefs/language/behavior. You can find ideas on the United Nations (UN) “Let’s Fight Racism” website: http://www.un.org/en/letsfightracism/.
- Support your ideas with academic, peer-reviewed sources, such as your readings for the week and/or the sources mentioned in the instructions for this assignment.
Your post should be at least 150 words in length and must include citations for the research study that you reviewed. Please use APA citation style (in-text citations and full references provided in a list at the bottom of your post).