For this scholarly activity, you will do further research on one of the three projects discussed in your textbook. Please select one of the following: the Chicago Area Project, the Mobilization for Youth, or the War on Poverty.
Within your scholarly activity, include responses to the following points:
- Explain the particular policy you chose and the effect it has had.
- Was it effective in fighting crime, preventing crime, or both?
- From your perspective, what could make this more effective?
- What were the disadvantages to this particular project?
- Explain the policy that influenced this project.
Your scholarly activity must be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least two outside sources; one source must be from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced.