For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint that demonstrates the concepts covered in this unit. Find and select images that apply/explain/identify various physical concepts that we have learned in this unit. Identify the concept that is being demonstrated in that image, and provide an explanation that relates the image to the concept. Your presentation must contain at least these concepts:
- How impulse-momentum theorem relates to Newton’s second law.
- The relationship between linear momentum conservation and Newton’s third law.
- How momentum conservation is exemplified in various physical activities.
- The difference between kinetic and potential energy.
- The relation among work, energy and power in daily life. Some other topics that may be included are impulse, elastic/inelastic collision, energy conservation, power, work, angular momentum conservation, torque, center of mass/gravity, and centripetal/centrifugal force, among others.
You are welcome to select your favorite movies, books, or TV shows to apply/explain/identify various physical concepts that we have learned in this unit. The PowerPoint presentation should contain several concepts about momentum conservation, impulse, elastic/inelastic collision, potential energy, kinetic energy, total mechanical energy conservation, power, work, angular momentum conservation, torque, the center of mass/gravity, centripetal/centrifugal force, and so on. You are encouraged to insert appropriate images and diagrams to enhance your content with references. Also, it is a good idea to utilize presenter notes and to provide narration.
The study material for this unit is attached along with a sample PowerPoint for reference.