Assume Alpha Distributing has just hired Brown Staffing to take over the administration of all of its payroll and benefits matters. There are three distinct but all-important dyadic channels of communication that should be addressed in this situation: (1) Alpha to Alpha’s employees, (2) Alpha to Brown’s employees, and (3) Brown to Alpha’s employees. In this context, all are important. Effective communication can make the outsourcing transition incredibly smooth, but insufficient or ineffective communication can make it exceedingly difficult and painful.
Consider how the level, frequency, and direction of communication can be crucial to the real and perceived success of a business partnership.
Write a cohesive and scholarly response based on your readings and research this week that addresses the following:
- What are the key elements that should be included in a partnership communication plan?
- Should an exit strategy be part of the plan? At what point?
- Using the scenario presented above as a point of reference, we are able to deduce key factors that should drive all communication plans. Conduct additional research on the importance of communication plans in partnership success.
- What are the key factors that drive the level of planned communication in partnerships, e.g., should lower echelon employees be privy to the same information shared with executives? Support your reasoning.
- What are the key factors that drive the frequency of planned communication, e.g., should the communication plan address spontaneous demands for information? Support your reasoning.
I have attached some resources for your reference. All work must be original and in APA format.