To assist you in this process, just as it is important to understand evidenced-based treatments for specific diagnoses/symptoms, it is also essential that you learn how to find them and stay relevant with the research as treatments and conceptualizations change and advance. It will be important to integrate at least three relevant articles into answering the below questions. Remember to apply APA writing rules with correct formatting (e.g., title page, headings, subheadings, spacing, indentations, etc.), correct citations, and references (with reference page) to give credit and reference to the source of the claims/points you will make. Your paper should be 3 – 5 pages in length; you must be both succint and thorough.
Diagnosis Delusional Disorder…. Code 297.1 (F22)
After you have formally coded the diagnosis and thoroughly justified that diagnosis, you all will now:
- Create a formal treatment plan with at least 1 long-term goal and 3 short-term goals (Remember, goals need to be SMART: Smart, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely). Remember, with the formal treatment plan to be succinct
- fter writing the formal treatment plan, explain the rationale for the evidenced-based treatments and interventions that can alleviate the symptom severity and or treat the client. Make sure that you support your claims with evidence
- Discuss this diagnosis and treatment approach from a biopsychosocial model, which will require you to:
- Describe the role biology plays with individuals who meet full criteria for your assigned diagnosis. Things to consider include, physical influences/symptoms, medication considerations examining their role and side effects, etc.
- Discuss the emotional and mental impact on the individual assigned the diagnosis
- What are the social impacts of the assigned diagnosis?
- Along with the social impacts, consider the unique cultural impacts of this diagnosis within particular groups (e.g., Hispanic).
- 3 references