My paper is already written but i’m trying to get it tweaked a little bit. Below are all the requirements.
Below is information for the final paper.
*Note: Final paper requirements
- Details of Project Paper : You must include at least 5 references.
Prepare a 8-10 page paper in Microsoft Word (counts as 15% of the final grade) in APA format (see writing expectations in the Policies section) . The final paper page count is a minimum of 8 pages depending on content, and the number of references used . You are not limited to 5 references. You are more than welcome to use more. The minimum is 5. You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia is not accepted). The paper must by at least 8 pages double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, Black 12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc. are allowed ). This is extremely important. I keep mentioning it because students have submitted papers less than the minimum page count resulting in major deduction of points.
A. The paper should address list of requirements below:
- Detailed description of the area researched
- Technology involved in the area
- Future trends in the area
- Example companies involved in the area
- Regulatory issues surrounding the area
- Global implications for the area
- References (minimum of 5)
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 40% max total).
- Save the file using the following file naming convention: ISSC361_Project_First_Last.doc(x) (where first and last are your first and last names resp.) and submit the file in this assignment area
Here are the originality report requirements:
- The originality report must be less than 40% match
- No single source shall be above 5%
- You will submit the paper though the TII link in the assignment tab.
*Note: I am flexible with the TurnItIn score. The Department requirements require a score less than 25%. I am willing to accept one a little higher based upon the fact that there are a lot of good resources for IT information. Flexibility is needed when technical papers are required.
I will deduct points for late submission of the research paper except for those students are authorized to submit late. If Turnitin.com matches more than 40%, 10 points will be deducted. If the score is 50% or higher, it will not be accepted and modification of the paper will be required until an acceptable level of match is achieved.