Please read p. 77 in your textbook, and the articles listed below.
You will write an essay response and answer the questions from the textbook. Provide your analysis in cross-generational communication in a thoughtful manner about how you would approach communication with various employee age groups.
p. 77 textbook
Generational Conflict At Work: Separating Fact From Fiction (see link in this module)
Length: 2-3 pages, double spaced (not including cover and references)
- Summarize this topic
- Answer the questions
- What are the main differences between generations at work?
- How are the generations similar and different?
- What are misconceptions about each generation?
- How has technology influenced each generation at work?
- How would you resolve a conflict between a Boomer manager who worries about the privacy and productivity aspects of social networking and a Gen Z employee who wants to use these tools on the job?
- Cover page and references page, please cite any materials used including the above resources (APA or MLA format is acceptable)