Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Senior leadership at Matrix are requesting an executive summary from human resources that will help them understand the need for a new performance appraisal system and the details associated with developing this process. This must be written in a manner that does not initially overwhelm the senior leaders at Matrix. You must gain their “buy in” to the need for developing a new performance appraisal system and demonstrate the value that will be gained for the organization.
As the leader of this project for human resources, you will be required to prepare the executive summary that will include the following information:
- The purpose and value of a performance appraisal system
- The components associated with the development of this system as well the criticality of job analyses and accurate job descriptions.
- The accountabilities associated with a performance appraisal system
- The advantages and disadvantages of performance appraisal systems
- The primary advantages of a new performance appraisal system to Matrix
Part 2: Address the issues associated with having a transnational team with members who reside in multiple countries.
Respond to the following questions:
- How would you determine team composition in a multinational team?
- How will you address the diversity of cultures within the team?
- Because the team will operate in a virtual existence, what structure and support will this team need to foster productivity?
- How will you measure the success of the team?
- What are the characteristics you will look for in a leader of this team?