Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You are employed by the British Chambers of Commerce and you work for both the London and Coventry offices. As part of BCC support for SMEs they wish to produce some guidance that will be helpful to members who are considering setting up and/or expanding their business.
Your remit is to research the organisational purposes of businesses, the national environment in which they operate and behave and the global factors that shape national business activities.
The booklet that you produce is intended for use as a reference guide. One of its key purposes is to help partners, directors or senior managers of SMEs to gain a greater understanding of the topics which it covers. Your line manager has already written the contents page for the booklet and expects you to provide detailed information under each of the headings.
Organisational Purposes of Businesses
• Identification of the purposes of different
• types of organisation
• Description of the extent to which an organisation meets the objectives of different stakeholders
• Explanation of the responsibilities of an organisation and the strategies employed to meet them
Nature of National Environment in which Businesses Operate
• Explanation of how economic systems attempt to allocate resources effectively
• Assessment of the impact of fiscal and monetary policy on business organisations and their activities
• Evaluation of the impact of competition policy and other regulatory mechanisms on the activities of a selected organisation
Behaviour of Organisations in their Market Environment
• Explanation of how market structures determine pricing and output decisions of businesses
• Illustration of the way in which market forces shape organisational responses*
• Judgement on how business and cultural environments shape the behaviour of a selected organisation
• Including a range of examples
Assessment of the Significance of Global Factors that Shape National Business Activities
• Discussion of the significance of international trade to UK business organisations
• Analysis of the impact of global factors on UK business organisations
• Evaluation of the impact of the European Union policies on UK business organisations