Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Business is a Food Truck
Attached are the documents you will need to create paper.
Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
- Write a one page executive summary that includes your company profile and goals.
- Revise and insert the business models section you developed for Assignment 1.
- Revise and insert the target market section you developed for Assignment 2.
- Revise and insert the startup funds section you developed for Assignment 3.
- Write a one page exit strategy where you discuss two key factors you would consider when planning an exit strategy. Provide explanation to support your reasoning.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of innovating and developing ideas and business opportunities.
- Analyze different innovative business models to determine the best model for a specific venture.
- Analyze the management of a successful innovative company.
- Examine the process of developing a business plan and setting up the company.
- Analyze the market, customers, and competition of entrepreneurs.
- Analyze money sources for finding and managing funds.
- Determine the most effective communication process to present the business to investors.
- Analyze methods for exiting the venture.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.