Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Argumentative Essay (Phase 3)
Download the unit 6 essay template to help you with the correct layout of your paper.
NOTE: You may submit either the fully completed template or use it as a guide, and submit only what you have included in the template.Draft the first part of your essay (3–4 pages) according to the following:
- Begin with your revised opening paragraph, and include your thesis statement and the quote from the Unit 2 Submission. Make sure you are addressing the audience that you have identified for your paper.
- Write 3 body paragraphs (including at least 1 quotation, 1 summarization, and 1 paraphrase with corresponding in-text citations and references in APA format).
- Demonstrate knowledge of your audience and cultural competence with your writing (e.g., word choice and bias).
- Incorporate multimedia (use the multimedia piece you decided on in the Unit 4 Submission assignment, use examples provided in the intellipath lessons, or get approval from your instructor). Multimedia—such as visuals, videos, audio—are often used in an essay to highlight, clarify, or further explain an item in that essay.
- Make sure you incorporate credible information sources (a minimum of 3; 1 of them a multimedia piece), and that they are cited in correct APA format (in-text citations and a corresponding References page).
Be sure your paper is in APA format (i.e., double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman font, with a running head and page numbering). The Reference page, as well as any in-text citations, must follow APA formatting requirements. Be sure to check your writing for the following writing elements: Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and proofreading.