Unit 6 Introduction.html
Unit 6: Middle Adulthood
By the end of this unit, students will be able to:
- Appraise middle age as a developmental stage.
- Interpret through writing the research on midlife crisis.
- Examine biological continuity and change in middle adulthood.
- Illustrate intellectual functioning in middle adulthood.
- Through assigned readings, justify theories of personality development in middle adulthood.
In this unit, we will be studying development in middle adulthood. In addition to the reading in this unit, I recommend the following videos to get you started on our topic.