Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
write an analysis of one work, Choose one work from the list below:
• Sophocles, Antigone, ca. 442 B.C.E. (drama)
• Ovid, “The Transformation of Daphne into a Laurel,” an excerpt from Book 1 of The Metamorphoses, ca. 2 C.E. (poetry)
• Shakespeare, Twelfth Night, ca. 1601 (drama)
• Giovanni Pico della Mirandola, the first 7 paragraphs of the “Oration on the Dignity of Man,” ca. 1486 (essay excerpt)
• Phillis Wheatley, “To S.M., a Young African Painter, on Seeing his Works.” 1773 (poem)
• Alexander Pope, “A Little Learning is a Dang’rous Thing” from An Essay on Criticism. 1711 (poem)
• Mary Shelley, Frankenstein. 1818 (novel)
• John Keats, “Ode to Autumn” 1819 (poem)
• Edith Wharton, House of Mirth. 1905 (novel)
• Alfred Lord Tennyson, “Tears, Idle Tears.” 1847 (poem)
create a paragraph of descriptive writing with your personal observations about the work. This paragraph must be written before you do research on the work, the author, and the period it comes
from. You will need to be quite detailed in your description of the work.