Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Allocate 3 hours in the field to support this assignment.
Attend a school board meeting for a local school district.If you are unable to attend in person, you may watch a live stream or an officialrecorded video of a recent school boardmeeting.
In a 500-750-word reflection about your experience, address the following:
- Describe each item addressed at the board meeting. What was being discussed and why?
- Explain who was in attendance at the meeting. What kinds of people were there? Why were they there? Were you surprised by who attended?
- Describe who presented at the meeting. Were the presentations civil? Did you agree with one side or another of the arguments?
- What you learned at this board meeting.
- How you will use what you learned as a teacher.
Submit a copy of the meeting agenda to LoudCloud with your reflection.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.