Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Advanced acute care: Case study
will be doing all 5 questions total of 2700 words all up. But at the moment I would ONLY like to do questions 1 and 2
the rest will we do the following week.
will forward on the full case study with the clinical assessment finding to analyse in an attachment. Also I can help with journals and referencing material on Tuesday evening and Wednesday
just included the entire questions so you knew what was to come. I have plenty of time for this 3 weeks all up. but we will do this part in 7 days if that is alright.
– The case study is sequential.
– The information after the question in brackets relates to the question that follows the information.
1. Analyse the data provided and explain Mr Nguyen’s clinical presentation, assessment findings and blood results and relate this to the pathophysiology of hypovolaemia.
(You noticed that Mr Nguyen has a reduced level of consciousness).
2. Describe and provide a rationale for your immediate nursing assessment (primary survey) and immediate interventions.
——The following you don’t need its to do the following week.————————————-
(The doctor reviews Mr Nguyen and decides that he is hypovolaemic.
The doctor orders: a bolus of 500mL 0.9% sodium chloride, to be followed by 0.9% NaCl solution at 125mL/hour. The doctor has also ordered 4% albumen 500ml at 125mls/hour and a unit of packed cells.)
3. Outline three SMART goals related to the fluid management.
4. Discuss the fluid order including:
? A description of the fluids and their physiological distribution
? The reasons for the order
? The evidence and research about these fluids.
5. Write a brief critical reflection describing what you have learned from this assignment.
As a professional the process of reflecting on your learning and making judgements about your own performance, abilities and future learning is important to develop. The Gibbs Reflection Cycle below provides a useful framework for you reflection. The starting point is the description and in the case of this reflection it is undertaking this assessment.