Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Advance Nursing Practice and Nursing OrganizationsInstructions
There are many roles a professional nurse may assume. There are various advance practice nursing roles. These roles can impact funding, management, and delivery processes. Different roles may be clinical, such as nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and nurse anesthetists or may be in a specialty role such as nursing education, informatics, or case management. As a member of the profession, the nurse may choose to become active in one or more professional organizations.
Select three professional roles that are available to nurses and discuss how each role may impact funding, management, and delivery processes. Review the resources available and identify two professional organizations and discuss how belonging would benefit the profession and you as a professional.
Readings & Resources
- Chapter 1 – Nursing in Today’s Evolving Health Care Environment and Chapter 14 – Health Care in the United States in Black, B. P. (2019). Professional nursing: Concepts & challenges.
- Nurse.org has a list of professional Nursing organizations
- Review the Institute of Medicine’s 2010 Report The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health. Pay special attention to the report brief and report recommendations which are two separate pdf documents.
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Competency guidelines.
- 2 to 3-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
- Note: Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.