Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1) Minimum 9 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 8 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be
and cited in the text- each paragraphs
responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 8 references not older than 5 years
Part 1: 6 references
Part 2: 2 references
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: 1 page
Consider the role of the nurse as an interdisciplinary team member in completing research and using research findings to inform health care practices.
Review the following:
- Women’s Health Initiative retrieved from http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/whi
- Collaborative strategies to enhance research and evidence-based practice. (see Journal in Reading)
Answer the following questions:
- 1) Discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse as an interdisciplinary research collaborator
- 2) Discuss the role of the advanced practice nurse as an member of the interdisciplinary team obligated to co-participate in the implementation and use of evidence-based practice.
- 3) Example of an evidence-based change that would require the collaborative efforts of nursing and at least two other healthcare disciplines
- 4) Would lead to quality improvement in healthcare.
Part 2: 8 pages
Provides an overview of how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement in a practice change.
- Introduce an overview of a healthcare system practice guideline, preferably where you work or have worked.
- Discuss how different professionals in the healthcare system (Nurses, Pharmacists, Technicians, Nurse Educators, CFO, etc.) are held to this guideline.
- Identify the research/reference used by the system to adopt the guideline.
- Define the evidence used to define the guideline.
- Determine the level of evidence used in the EBP identified.
- Provide an opinion on how well this guideline is followed by professionals in the system.
- Conclude with a concise overview of the guideline and the discussion in the paper.