Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1- in 2 paragraphs watch the below tape and respond to below questions. (see the tape in order – youtube does not have one with all parts). Links are on the right side of below link. See all 8 parts.
1) Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, benefited from luck in the company’s first product, the MS-DOS operating system. He knew that Seattle Computer had developed a PC operating system. Through his mother’s business contacts, he knew that IBM was looking to acquire such a system. His father, a prominent Seattle attorney, was able to loan Gates the $50,000 to acquire the system from Seattle Computer, which was then licensed to IBM for a tremendous profit. There were several elements of luck in this beginning, but Microsoft’s continued high performance has been mainly due to Gates’ astute use of that initial profit to acquire resources and capabilities that would lead to enduring success.
Do you think that luck is useful but transitory? Does all of you have the same opportunity?
2) Give 2 observations about the tape and give your detailed comments.
2- in two paragraphs respond one of the following questions
1) -What are the components of ‘strategic audit’? List it and briefly explain it. See strategic audit components
2) -What are five competitive forces by Michael Porter for an industry of your choice (such as the airline industry or fast food industry). See your textbook
3) – Give three important ‘external factors’ for a company of your choice and state your sources. You may use any of the economic, social, political, and technological factors. External environmental factors are explained in chapter 3 of your textbook. See External Environment factors
Start a New Thread