1. For what kinds of learners and learning is speed of learning more important than depth of learning and vice versa? Why? What are the most significant tradeoffs when balancing learning speed against
Stuck with a difficult assignment? No time to get your paper done? Feeling confused? If you’re looking for reliable and timely help for assignments, you’ve come to the right place. We promise 100% original, plagiarism-free papers custom-written for you. Yes, we write every assignment from scratch and it’s solely custom-made for you.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
1. For what kinds of learners and learning is speed of learning more important than depth of learning and vice versa? Why? What are the most significant tradeoffs when balancing learning speed against learning depth? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
2. What are the primary differences in the learning process between learning to read English, learning to write grammatically in English, and describing newly learned skills using English writing? Why are these differences significant? How might these differences affect instruction? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
3. In the relationship between working and long-term memory, does one depend on the other? Why or why not? Can each provide input to the other? Why or why not? What asymmetries, if any, exist in this relationship? Why? How might instruction be different if one or the other is the primary goal of an instructional process? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
4. Many modern textbooks are designed with a flurry of color and graphics. These are in stark contrast to those that are designed in black-and-white and contain few graphics. Which of these formats is the optimal design to improve metacognition and affective problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
5. What are the environmental factors that will encourage metacognition regulation and the use of metacognition strategies to improve learning? Explain. Under what circumstances might metacognitive strategies be less effective? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
6. Should elements within a course that require developing procedural versus declarative memory be interspersed chronologically or separated into distinct stages? Why? What order, if any, is likely to maximize learning rate? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
7. Much like a computer, the human brain may retain traces of information even after being deleted. These memory traces are physico-chemical manifestations of representations (memories) in the brain. While their existence remains disputed, how might the existence of memory traces bear on developing new procedural and declarative memories? Why is this significant for understanding human cognition? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
8. Name a few factors that are commonly believed to be necessary for creative thinking to occur. Which do you perceive of as relatively more important and which do you believe are not necessary? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
9. Multiple definitions of critical thinking exist among contemporary educational and psychological theorists. How do you define critical thinking? Is your definition of critical thinking more important to problem-finding or problem-solving? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
10. Multi-media instruction can invoke multi-tasking in learners on voluntary and involuntary levels. Several information channels may be in operation and may be activated consciously or unconsciously. During learning, one or more channels may be utilizing the maximum cognitive resources available. Under those conditions, cross-channel interference may be more likely. In light of the phenomena of voluntary and involuntary initiation of cognitive tasks by multi-media presentations are multi- or mono-media instructional materials more efficacious to learners? Why? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
11. Under what conditions and in what job tasks must individuals be able to multi-task? Would multi-media presentations during training be useful in preparation for such job tasks? Why or why not? Could such presentations assist in placing learners on a continuum of multi-tasking ability? Why or why not? 370 words, APA 7 format, 2 peer-review journal articles references
12. Among the prominent types of neural networks studied by cognitive scientists, Hopfield networks most closely model the high-degree of interconnectedness in neurons of the human cortex. The papers by McClellan et al. (1995) and Berend et al. (2015) discuss learning systems in the human brain-mind system and the role of Hopfield networks as models for actual human learning including sequence of items learned. This resonates with Chomsky’s emphasis on the role of syntax and word sequence in language learning. Write a paper of 1,500 words in which you argue for or against the notion that Hopfield networks not only share characteristics of learning in the brain-mind system but also that they are useful analytic tools.
We’ve proficient writers who can handle both short and long papers, be they academic or non-academic papers, on topics ranging from soup to nuts (both literally and as the saying goes, if you know what we mean). We know how much you care about your grades and academic success. That's why we ensure the highest quality for your assignment. We're ready to help you even in the most critical situation. We're the perfect solution for all your writing needs.
Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper